TWO STAGE UNITARY RANGE (DU/DUH) Product Description:
Advanced Radiant Systems’ Two Stage Unitary Range (DU/DUH) offers the efficiency benefits of multistage heating at an economical cost. These units also minimize temperature swings and help avoid system cycling therefore optimizing fuel consumption. The two-stage units are offered in both the standard grade, DU model, as well as our harsh environment, DUH model.
A heavy duty industrial/commercial two stage infrared heater with an enclosed burner.
In addition to all the features of the DU, the DUH also includes a potted module, sealed burner housing and heat-treated aluminized tube for harsh environments. Stainless steel available. The DU/DUH Range gives the system designer the flexibility to meet the changing demands in a given area. Uniform heating and a low up front cost makes the Two Stage Unitary Range one of our most popular models.
- Rates 40,000 to 220,000 BTU/HR
- Thermal efficiency in excess of 90%
- Separated controls compartment
- Self-diagnostic ignition module
- Parabolic aluminum reflectors
- Heavy duty couplings
- Direct spark ignition
- 24V direct wire for thermostat
- Jet stream burner
- Vented or unvented
- Burner housing assembly
- Aluminized combustion tube with gasket
- Combustion air inlet collar
- Turbulators when required
- All tubes, reflectors, couplings, end caps and hanging accessories per specified length
- U or L bends for specific layouts
- Side shield and brackets
- Thermostats, 24V or 120V
- Termination vent
- Hot rolled, aluminized or stainless steel tube